Any information that can be used to identify an individual is referred to as personal data or personal information. It excluded information in which the identity has been obscured. We may gather, use, keep, and transfer the following categories of personal information about you that you have provided us with:
- Identity Data: any information in relation to your name, marital status, date of birth, and gender.
- Contact Information: any information in relation to your name, address, contact number and email address.
- Technical Data: compromises of your IP address, login information, browser type and version and information in regards to your operating system.
- Transaction Data: consists of any information regarding payments, made to and received by you as well as other specific about the goods and services that you have purchased through our website.
- Usage Data: is any data that reveals how users may use and interact with our website.
- Profile Data: includes any information that you may use to log in to our website and access any transitions or orders that you have completed in the past, or surveys that you may have partaken in.
- Marketing Data: includes your preferences for obtaining marketing from us as well as your communication preferences.
At Cedar Hospitality no Special Categories of Personal Data are collected through the use of our website. Examples of special categories details: race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, political opinions, religious beliefs or any data in regards to your health and genetics. Additionally, we do not gather any information in regards to criminal offences or convictions.