Cedar Hospitality will make every effort to deliver your order by the estimated delivery date indicated to you at the time of purchase. Please keep in mind that your delivery may be delayed due to external factors such as weather, natural catastrophes, and so on. The estimated delivery dates do not include public holidays or weekends; only business days (Monday - Friday) are considered.
If you do not receive your order by the anticipated delivery date, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. You can email us at email@example.com or call us on 03 8388 6800. Please have your order reference number to hand so that we can help as quickly as possible.
Cedar Hospitality will assume that anyone accepting the delivery at the specified delivery address is legally authorised to do so. Please ensure that a manager or coordinator is present on-site when your delivery arrives. Please check that all items purchased are present and in excellent condition, once you have received your order, as once you have opened and used your products, they become your responsibility. We do not accept responsibility for missing or damaged goods outside of the product warranty period.
PLEASE NOTE: Delivery window estimates continue to be heavily impacted due to the COVID-19 pandemic, weather and fuel pricing.
● If you believe that there are any issues, problems or feel like your received product is not of quality such as being; broken, inaccurate, or damaged - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03 8388 6800 and we will attend to your query as soon as possible.
● Every delivery lead time is expressed as the number of working business days between receiving an order and making the actual delivery.
● If a supplementary delivery point or depot is required for remote areas, then the customer (you) is responsible for paying all additional delivery charges from that secondary point to the final delivery site.
● Long-Distance Freight may occasionally experience delays that are beyond our supplier’s and Cedar’s control. We will try our utmost to notify you as soon as the supplier is informed of the delay.
● To ensure that its delivery agents stick to deliver estimates, Cedar Hospitality will make a reasonable effort to ensure that you receive your delivery on schedule. However, Cedar Hospitality is not responsible for any delivery delays.
● All large machinery, example refrigerators, are delivered to the kerbside only. The delivery person/driver may at his/her discretion assist with delivering the Goods to a location within the premises nominated by the Customer, at the Customer's sole risk.
● Larger items may incur an additional delivery charge. The price is calculated based on the product(s)’ weight and dimensions, and destination.
● Customers will be liable for all extra costs such as re-delivery fee, storage and insurance charges if:
(1) the customer does not accept the delivery when the goods are ready and prepared to be delivered
(2) Cedar or its agent believes that at the time of delivery it would endanger, be against their policies, industry practises or statutory requirements which would prohibit the delivery of goods.
(3) the customer has not given Cedar Hospitality the necessary instructions, documents, licences, or authorisations to properly, legally and efficiently transport the goods.