Worlds First Bamboo Cutting Boards Offer Longevity and Style for Consumers
- 100% Renewable resource, the millennium's new "wood"
- Bamboo is harder and denser than most hard woods, including maple, which is the most common wood used for most cutting boards.
- After harvesting, bamboo grows back and can be re-harvested every 4 years. Bamboo does not need re-planting. Most hardwood have a 30 to 60 year growth cycle.
- Constructed with only premium grade bamboo and then, only the lower portion of each pole because it is much denser.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Measurements: 36x21.5x1cm