This product is no longer in stock
Create your own fresh square and round pasta pillows with these easy to use Al Dente Ravioli Cutters.
1. Use a lightly floured surface to prevent the dough from sticking.
2. Moisten the area around the filling with a pastry brush dipped in water to help seal the two pasta layers.
3. After cutting, dust off excess flour with a dry brush.
4. Place the ravioli on a tray dusted with semolina and chill until ready to cook or freeze immediately for later use.
5. Cook the ravioli in boiling, salted water, for 3 to 4 minutes until “al dente”