This product is no longer in stock
GREASOL is a straw coloured heavy duty liquid detergent. GREASOL is a blend of nonionic surfactants, solvents, glycolether, inorganic water conditioning agents and soil antideposition agents.
GREASOL has been formulated to quickly remove grease, fat, dirt, protein and oil from a variety of surfaces. GREASOL is particularly effective on food plants and kitchens when used as directed. GREASOL is A.Q.I.S. approved for use in food plants.
• Effective in hard and soft water.
• Particularly effective in the removal of heavy soil deposits found in kitchen and food plants.
• Free rinsing to ensure a nonslip finish.
• A.Q.I.S. approved.
• Economical fast spray-on, wipe-off application.
• Versatile in use as manual, spray or mechanical applications are able to be used.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For heavy duty cleaning, use at a concentration of 15-25 ml/litre (1 cup per bucket in hot water). Use with a mop, brush, sponge or spray. Wear gloves if using the product for manual cleaning. If deposits are heavy allow solution to penetrate for 5 minutes but do not allow to
dry. Rinse well with warm water.