This product is no longer in stock
Silicon impregnated knitted glass fabric.
Ideally suited as baking sheets for pastries and breads or for confectionary and nougatine related baking.
Heat resistant from -40F° to 572°F.
No greasing needed.
For best results, use with perforated aluminium
sheet or grid.
Can be used for all types of ovens: ventilated, deck
type, steam, micro-wave and in deep freezers.
Easy cleaning with the help of a sponge.
Silpat® Care Instructions
Silpat® is designed for every type of oven. From savory to pastry baking, Silpat® will provide even heat transfer to your baked goods.
HOW TO USE:
1. Rinse before first use.
2. Place Silpat® on a sheet pan with writing facing up.
3. Lay product to be baked or frozen on Silpat®.
4. Baking temperatures may need to be adjusted according to your oven. Silpat® is effective in temperatures from -40°F to 480°F or -40°C to 280°C.
5. No greasing required.
6. Store flat or rolled.
EASY TO CLEAN!
• Wipe the Silpat® with a damp, soft sponge, then rinse with clean water.
• Shake to remove excess water and dry in open air.
• A weak solution of detergent or soap may be used if needed.
• Note: the oily feeling after washing is normal, as is discoloration. Strong flavored foods may leave a trace of their scent on the Silpat®.
SILPAT® conforms to FDA regulations and is Kosher certified.